Schools’ Enterprise Association membership
Join the SEA and network and learn within a national network of schools’ enterprise colleagues and peers.
Applying for school membership
School membership of the SEA is applied for under the name of the member school. A lead representative is assigned to each member school but additional members of the school’s management team are welcome at SEA events, can take advantage of SEA benefits and are eligible for any special SEA Membership rates.
For further information about membership or to apply for membership, please complete the School membership enquiry.
School member benefits
Being a member of the SEA gives you immediate access to a network of peers who are all, with their respective school management teams, at differing stages of the commercial and enterprise journey. Regular Regional Advisory meetings each term provide opportunities to network and engage with colleagues, sharing experiences and learning whilst benefiting from expert speakers and informed discussion.
An annual conference and exhibition, held towards the end of the Spring term each year, brings together members and prospective members to share experiences and get inspiration from invited speakers and relevant exhibitors.
In addition to the professional development and networking activities, the SEA provides support and guidance to help ensure that each individual school is making the best return on their specific facilities.
- Listing on Beautiful Schools’ portal
- Listing on the Venue Directory portal
- Discounts on and introductions to specific third party services as and when available
- Networking and learning opportunities including:
- At least one networking and learning event per term
- SEA annual Conference (Spring term)
Full access to the SEA members’ web portal, which includes:
- Standard forms and documentation including contracts, job descriptions, policies and procedures
- Best practice examples
- Industry opinion and thought leadership
- Case Studies
- School Member Directory and contact details